Department: Health Department
Template: Contact Log
Type of Inquiry: Health + Health Center
Special Notes: N/A
Instructions for the 311 agent:
- Any Philadelphia resident can receive diagnostic services and treatment for a sexually transmitted disease.
- There are two city-run clinics where customers can walk in that specialize only in sexually transmitted diseases.
- Health Center 1: 1400 Lombard St. 7:45AM to 7:15PM Monday and Wednesday, 7:45 AM to 4:15 PM Tuesday, Thursday and Friday.
- Health Center 5: 1990 North 20th St. 8:30AM to 5:00PM Monday through Friday.
- The clinics are closed on weekends and municipal holidays.
- Services include:
- Comprehensive diagnosis and treatment of STDs.
- Controlling the spread of STDs by offering confidential services, including referral, testing, and treatment to the sex partners of infected people.
- Free male and female condoms.
- All services, including testing and treatment for Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STD), are free and confidential.
Ask Customer- N/A